Selling Your Wellington Home Starts With
A Sound Marketing Plan
“My Promise to My Sellers is that I will give the same level of care, dedication and attention to detail to the sale of your home that I would give to the sale of my own home.
My goal is to: obtain top dollar for your home, sell your home as quickly as possible with the least amount of sacrifice, and to make the sales process as smooth as possible.”
Selling your Wellington home takes a lot more than placing it in the Palm Beach County MLS and putting a sign in your front yard. There are several critical areas that need to be addressed to ensure that you sell your home for top dollar and in the least amount of time.
- Keeping my clients educated and up-to-date on the selling conditions in Wellington, Florida. I will set you up to receive daily updates of homes that are being placed on the market, homes that are going under contract as well as homes that are selling in your Wellington neighborhood.
- Timely updates with sellers to give updates on activity on your home: agent showings, buyer feedback, sign inquiries and open houses.
Presentation Of Your Home
- As the old saying goes, “a picture is worth a thousand words”. Did you know that more than 90% of all home buyers start their home searches online? It is an absolute necessity to have high quality photos that will showcase your homes best features!
- Great attention to detail when advertising your home including: recent repairs and improvements, features and benefits of your home, the history of your neighborhood, school information, lot sizes and more.
- Postlets: We will post your home on this powerful resource for real estate that will syndicate your home to numerous sites such as Trulia, Zillow, Hotpads, to name a few.
- Google Plus: Your home will be posted on the second largest networking site after Facebook with 540 million monthly users.
- YouTube: I partner with WDYIM- http://wdyim.com/, an online marketing company that specializes in Online Real Estate Marketing, to produce a YouTube video of your home. The videos stand out in Google search results giving your home additional buyer visibilty.
- Craigslist: We will ensure that your homes is seen several times daily on one of the most popular online classified sites that over 60 million people use each month.
Website and Blog
- HomesForSaleWellingtonFl.com is one of the most informative websites in Wellington, Florida with over 15,000 visitors each month! Ranking high in online searches on GOOGLE and BING search engines.
- Internet Data Exchange links on my website and social media pages will link buyers directly into real time listings from the MLS. The MLS syndicates the listings to such websites as Realtor.com, Zillow and Trulia. Fair warning though…. these websites are typically not known for updating their content to reflect homes that have gone under contract or even homes that have already sold. So, if you are looking for the most up to date information on any home for sale or rent, please refer to my website as it is updated in real time.
- Facebook: Go to our Wellington Florida Lifestyle page to stay updated on what is happening in Wellington, Home and Garden ideas, new listings and market trends.
- Pinterest: A popular online pinboard where photos and a description of your home will be shared with visitors.
- Twitter: A real time social networking site where your property will shared on a regular basis.