Wellington Townhomes In Demand!
In the month of November 2016 there were a total of 20 Wellington Townhomes SOLD. The average Sales Price was $220,391 or $147.30 per Square Foot. Wellington Florida Townhomes are in demand and are averaging ONLY 49 Days on Market prior to going under Contract!
Lets take a look at some of the Wellington Townhomes For Sale
French Quarter – Currently there is 1 Townhome For Sale in this Non-Gated, Pet Friendly townhome community. French Quarter is governed by an HOA. The average monthly HOA Fee is $317 per month and covers: Lawn Care; Recrtnal Facility; Roof Maintenance; Trash Removal. The French Quarter townhomes are located off Forest Hill Boulevard and Wellington Trace, right across from Wellington’s City Hall!
- 1618 Shaker Circle 1618, Wellington, FL 33414 -List Price: $140,000 – 2BR 2.5 BA with 1,577 Square Feet of Living Area. Bright and light two story unit. Spacious and bright townhouse with canal view and private patio. Great location! Close to Wellington Mall, Town Square Shopping Plaza, Amphitheater, Aquatic Complex and Wellington City Hall. Property needs some work, but has great potential.
French Quarter 2 (Woodwinds Subdivision) – Currently there is only 1 townhome for sale in Woodwinds Subdivision of the French Quarter. This Non-Gated Pet Friendly townhome community, French Quarter 2, is governed by an HOA. The HOA fees run around $188 per month and cover: Common Areas; Insurance-Bldg; Lawn Care; Maintenance-Exterior; Management Fees; Roof Maintenance. To get to this community take Forest Hill Blvd to East Hampton Cir (Road next to St Peter’s Church) then take your 1st right into the Woodwinds community.
- 12155 Regal Court N, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $180,000 – This 2BR 2.5 BA townhome offered 1,577 Square Feet of Living Area. Beautifully appointed and updated 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms in the heart of Wellington, with the best schools, Polo, Mall, City Hall, Park, Dining, everything close to you. Rush!!!!! Before it is too late.
Hidden Landings ( Tall Pines) – This Non-Gated Pet Friendly townhome community has only 1 home to choose from. Hidden Pines is governed by an HOA and the monthly fees are $220.00. These fees cover: Common Areas; Insurance-Bldg; Lawn Care; Maintenance-Exterior; Pool Service. Hidden Landings is located off Forest Hill Boulevard close to Wellington Trace. You are across the street from the “Old Wellington Mall”.
- 12780 Spinnaker Lane, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $229,900 – 3 BR 2BA with 1,047 Square Feet of Living Area plus 1 Car Garage – Enjoy the peaceful private view from your oversized screened patio which overlooks the canal and native landscaping Updated 3BR 2BA Single Story townhome with 1 Car Garage overlooking navigable canal that flows into Lake Wellington. This home is an End Unit with a HUGE Private back patio that offers sliding windows with screens so you can open the windows and enjoy your private and peaceful canal view. The light and bright kitchen offers Updated Kichen cabinets with Granite Counters. Kitchen looks out onto your own landscaped private/fenced patio area. Bamboo Flooring throughout the Living Areas. Brand New Carpet in 2 BR with Tile in 3rd BR. 1/2 of Garage was enclosed to make the 3rd bedroom. Spacious Living/Dining Area with Celestory windows and sliding doors that open up to the enclosed patio. Two of the bedrooms face out onto the patio which opens up to canal and native landscaping for a peaceful private view.
Towne Place – There is 1 Townhome For Sale in this Non-Gated, Pet Friendly townhome community. Towne Place is governed by an HOA and the monthly fees are $135-$145 per month. These fees cover: Common Areas; Lawn Care; Maintenance-Exterior; Management Fees. Towne Place is a Pet Friendly community that allows up to 2 Pets. There is no Renting Allowed within the 1st year of ownership however. To get to one of Wellington’s best kept secrets, Towne Place, go west on Wellington Trace to Greenview Shores then go South. Take your first left which is Lilac Place to Towne Place.
- 1512 Barrymore Court, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $224,900 – 2BR 2.5BA with 1,409 Square Feet of Living Area plus 1 Car Garage – Great townhouse home in popular Towne Place, very convenient to schools, shopping and parks. The kitchen has a breakfast bar & opens to the dining area & great room. There is a screened patio with storage closet… The downstairs is all tiled with half bath. Upstairs is tiled with beautiful simulated wood look. This is a split bedroom plan with an office or den between. Stacked full size washer and dryer upstairs. The Master bedroom has a walk-in closet with space saver shelving and a wall closet. The other bedroom has access to own bathroom. Can be converted to a 3 bedroom. Monitored security system, almost new A/C and newer refrigerator. Recently painted exterior by the association. Really nice community pool and cabana.
Wellingtons Edge – Currently there are 3 townhomes For Sale in Wellington’s Edge. Wellington’s Edge is a Gated Pet Friendly community that offers Single Family Homes as well as townhomes! Community has 2 pools, playground, gym, indoor pool table and community room.Governed by an HOA the HOA Fees average $240-$275 per month. Situated on the north side of Forest Hill Boulevard, just west of US 441, Wellington’s Edge is across from the Wellington Green Mall.
- 10501 Pelican Drive, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $227,800 – 2BR 2BA home with 1,358 Square Feet of Living Area plus 1 Car Garage.Immaculate and spacious single story townhouse in desirable gated Wellington’s Edge. Townhouse features tile, wood and carpeting throughout, open kitchen, spacious bedrooms, one car garage, crown molding through the whole unit, upgrade bathroom, double sink in the master bathroom and gorgeous lake view.
- 10650 Lake Shore Drive, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $259,900 – 2BR 2BA home with 1,314 plus 1 Car Garage. Tile in all living areas. Newer Berber style carpet in the master and new laminate flooring in the guest bedroom. Well-equipped eat-in kitchen with pass-through to the dining room. Built-in entertainment center in the Great Room. Freshly painted. Screened lanai. One car garage and extra long extra wide driveway for additional parking. Accordion hurricane shutters. Gated community with great amenities. A-rated schools. Furnished
- 10513 Pelican Drive, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $270,000 – 3BR 2BA home with 1,529 Square Feet of Living Area plus 1 Car Garage. The home has a newer a/c and also has tinted solar windows for energy efficiency. The spacious master bath features a large roman tub and a separate roomy shower. The vaulted ceiling, the extra large yard with a lake view, & the patio and corner lot make this lot especially desirable.
Wellington Place – 1 Townhome Sale in Wellington Place. Wellington Place is a Non-Gated townhome community that is Pet Friendly. Wellington Place is governed by an HOA and the monthly fees are $320 per month. These fees cover: Common Areas; Insurance-Bldg; Lawn Care; Maintenance-Exterior; Management Fees; Pool Service; Recreational Facility; Reserve Funds. Wellington Place is situated on the corner of Greenview Shores and South Shore Boulevard, the entrance directly across from Palm Beach Polo and County Club.
- 13473 Fountain View Boulevard, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $248,000 – 3 BR 2 BA Townhome with 1,700 Square Feet of Living Area. END UNIT – 2 STORY WITH MASTER UPSTAIRS – TILED LIVING AREA – PRIVATE FENCED COURTYARD – AVAILABLE FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED Lovely 3/2 town home in desirable neighborhood of Wellington Place. ”A” rated schools, walk to high school. Open concept floor plan, spacious and bright. Great rental potential as it is across street from Polo Club and within minutes of major equestrian centers. Available furnished or unfurnished.Also has small fenced back patio.
Thinking of Selling Your Wellington Townhome?
Have you been thinking of selling your Wellington townhome? Please feel free to call me at 561.308.9355 or go to What is My Wellington Florida Townhome is Worth. As a full time Wellington Realtor I am familar with the Wellington Communities. I will email you a FREE market analysis or will be happy to stop by for an in home visit. Please take a moment to view my Marketing Plan which ensures that I will sell your home for Top Dollar in the least amount of time and with the least amount of sacrifice. Please take a moment to review my Client Testimonial page.
Wellington Townhomes For Sale
Wellington Florida was rated as one of the ” Top 100 Places to Live” so there are plenty of folks to looking to live in our great community! Our schools are top notch, our community is friendly and neighborly, well maintained and there is plenty to do! Looking to purchase one of the Wellington Townhomes, Condos or Single Family Homes? I am a full time Wellington Realtor who has lived in the Wellington Florida area since the early 1980’s. There is a good chance that I have seen the community that you are interested in, as it was being built! Please give me a call at 561.308.9355 for all of your Wellington Florida Real Estate Questions! Whatever your needs and wants are, I can help you achieve your dream of homeownership! You can start searching now, the search results are updated every 15 minutes! Wellington Florida Townhomes For Sale