Wellington Florida Condo Sales Steady! November 2016
Wellington Florida Condo Sales Slow and Steady !
Wellington Florida Condo Sales are slow but steady, unless you are selling one of the more affordable units. Wellington Florida Condo Sales are BRISK in the 2BR 2BA Condo, in the $150,000 to low $200,000 price range with the lower Condo Association Fees. On average these units are Going Under Contract within 4 Days on Market. The $250,000 – $300,000 Wellington Florida Condo sat on the market for 145 -173 Days Prior to Going Under Contract. The higher end condos in the $400,000 – $600,000 price range languished on the market for 200 – 577 Days. In the month of November 2016 there were a Total of 9 Condos Sold. Currently there are 54 Wellington Florida Condos for Sale in Wellington Florida. The Good News is that Wellington Florida is such a “A Great Hometown” with Top Notch Schools, it is a highly sought after community to live in!
Please take a look below at some of Wellington Florida Condo Sales….
Arissa Place – In the month of November 2016 there was 1 Condo SOLD in Arissa Place. Arissa Place has a heated pool, hot tub, small fitness room, children’s playground and picnic area. Arissa Place is located in the heart of Wellington, close to Polo and Equestrian Show grounds, Gated Pet Friendly Community HOA fees range from $200 for the smaller units to just over $300 per month for the larger Condos.
- 2020 Greenview Shores Boulevard 105, Wellington, FL 33414 – This was a 1BR 1BA Condo with 745 Square Feet of Living Area -Renovated ground floor condo with nice view of canal. Private courtyard entrance, perfect for equestrians-pull into your garage then unload your boots and gear to the separate mudroom. Recent upgrades include granite kitchen countertops, new tile and vanity in bathroom. List Price: $142,000 – Sold Price: $130,000 – Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $174.50- Days On Market Before Going Under Contract – 88 – CONVENTIONAL TRANSACTION
Sheffield Woods – There were 2 Wellington Condos SOLD in Sheffield Woods in November 2016. This well maintained Condo Community has reasonable Association fees that run in the mid $200 range per month and cover the follow: Basic Cable, Pest Control,Roof Maintenance, Building Insurance and more. This is a very well maintained community off Wellington Trace between Big Blue Trace and Forest Hill Boulevard. The community is Not Gated and is Pet Friendly with some size restrictions.
- 13075 Albright Court 31, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $$165,000 – Sold Price: $162,000 – 3BR 2BA Condo with 1,300 Square Feet of Living Area. Freshly painted 3/2 on the 2nd floor. View of Pool and Clubhouse. Large kitchen and master bath. Walk-in closet in master. Beautiful skylight at entrance. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $124.62 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 4 – CONVENTIONAL TRANSACTION
- 13033 Northshire Trail 24, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $164,000 – Sold Price: $164,000 – 3BR 2BA Condo with 1,300 Square Feet of Living Area. Lovely 3/2 condo located in the heart of Wellington! Great layout, Updated kitchen with granite counters, Freshly painted, New carpet. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $126.15- Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 4 – CONVENTIONAL TRANSACTION
Shores at Wellington -There was 1 Condo SOLD in the Shores at Wellington in the month of November 2016. The Shores at Wellington is the tallest Condo Community in Wellington Florida! This 4 story condo does offer Elevators for your convenience. In Shores at Wellington there are two distinct types of condos. There are the condos that are in the 4 Story buildings which offer elevators and another group that resemble typical 2 Story townhomes with garage. The Condo Fees for the units in the 4 Story building run in the $530 per month range and the condo fees for the units that resemble townhomes run in the lower $300 range per month. They cover: Cable, Exterior Insurance, Roof Maintenance as well as Exterior Maintenance. The Shores at Wellington is situated off Big Blue Trace closer toward South Shore Boulevard. Community offers a Large Pool, Tennis Courts, and Exercise Room. This is a Non Gated community that is Pet Friendly. There are some breed restrictions and you are allowed 2 pets up to 50 pounds each.
- 12524 Shoreline Drive 305, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $179,000 – Sold Price: $140,000 – 3BR 2BA Condo with 1,768 Square Feet of Living Area – This very spacious condo is in a quiet neighborhood, from the 3rd floor you have a great view from the porch…no need to take the stairs, you have an elevator! – Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $93.89 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 101 – CASH TRANSACTION
St Andrews at Polo Club – There were 2 Condos Sold in November 2016. St Andrews at the Polo Club is one of Wellington’s most prestigious Condo Communities in Palm Beach County! This gated community allows 2 household pets ( Max 35lbs per pet), Pick-up trucks ( Up to 1 Ton) but RV’s, Boats etc are not allowed. St Andrews is only a couple miles from the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center and Global Dressage Festival. The community of St Andrews Wellington is classified as a Condo Community even though the 2 story townhomes do not resemble condos. The monthly Condo Association fees range from $200 up to almost $400 depending upon the unit. The Condo Fees cover: Insurance-Bldg, Roof Maintenance,Common R.E. Tax; Lawn Care; Management Fees; Manager; Pool Service; and Recreational Facility.
- 11780 Saint Andrews Place 304, Wellington, FL 33414– List Price: $189,900 – Sold Price: $175,000 – 2 BR 2BA Condo on 3rd Floor with 1,223 Square Feet of Living Area and a 1 Car Garage. Each bedroom is a master suite with large walk-in closet and private full bath. Great room with sliders to the private screened patio. Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer. Newer central air conditioner, refrigerator and range. Includes a one car garage on the left side of the building. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $143.09 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 70 – CASH TRANSACTION
- 11750 Saint Andrews Place 302, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $255,000 – Sold Price: $255,000 – 3BR 2BA Condo on the 3rd Floor with 1492 Square Feet of Living Area. Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo. The kitchen and living areas have been completely remodeled including: new flooring, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, backsplash and crown molding. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $170.91 Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 333. CONVENTIONAL TRANSACTION
Are you Interested in Purchasing one of the Wellington Florida Condos?
Looking to jump on one of the Wellington Florida Condo Sales? Or is Townhome more your style ? Please give me a call at 561.308.9355 for all of your Wellington Florida Real Estate Questions! Do you like a gated community, do you have furry family members and need a Pet Friendly community? Do you prefer a Wellington Florida home that has been remodeled or do you prefer to find a fixer-upper? They are all out there and together we will find the Perfect Home For YOU!
You can Start Your Search Here! Listings Updated Every 15 Minutes! Wellington Florida Condos For Sale
Thinking of Selling Your Wellington Florida Condo?
Thinking of adding your home to the list of Wellington Florida Condo Sales? If you would like to receive a no obligation quote to see what Wellington Florida Condo Sales look like in your community, please feel free to call me at 561.308.9355 or go to What is My Wellington Condo Worth. As a full time Wellington Realtor I am familar with the Wellington Communities and all the Wellington FL Condo Sales and I will email you a FREE market analysis or will be happy to stop by for an in home visit. Please take a moment to view my Marketing Plan which ensures that I will sell your home for Top Dollar in the least amount of time and with the least amount of sacrifice. Please take a moment to review my Client Testimonial page.