Wellington FL Townhomes SOLD – September 2016
Wellington FL Townhomes Selling Quickly!
In the month of September 2016 there were a total of 7 Wellington FL Townhomes SOLD. The average Sales Price was $198,929 or $128.65 per Square Foot. Wellington FL Townhomes are in demand and are averaging ONLY 25 Days on Market prior to going under Contract!
Let’s see what’s happening with some of the Wellington FL Townhomes
Casa Nella Foresta of Wellington – There were 2 Townhomes SOLD in this Non-Gated, Pet Friendly Area of Wellington. This small neighborhood of Wellington is not well known and RARELY has townhomes for sale. There are NO HOA Fees in this area! Go west on Forest Hill Drive then west on Wellington Trace. You will see the community on your left had side of the road. There will not be a community sign to let you know you have arrived though. Take the second left on Via Veneto ( where you will see townhomes on your right hand side) and left onto Via Toscana ( townhomes will be once again on your right hand side?
- 774 Via Toscana, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price:$215,000– Sold Price: $217,500 or $165.15 per Square Foot of Living Area – 3BR 2 BA with 1,317 Square Feet of Living Area and 1 Car Garage – Location is everything! Fabulous 1 story townhouse with NO HOA! Home has a large kitchen w/breakfast bar and fenced, landscaped back yard w/screened covered patio to enjoy the outdoors with family and pets. Bedrooms freshly painted and NEW carpets; tile throughout rest of home. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity! CONVENTIONAL TRANSACTION
- 13086 Via Veneto, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $234,900 – Sold Price: $232,000 or $114.29 per Square Foot of Living Area -4BR 3BA with 2,030 Square Feet of Living Area. Ready to occupy, spacious 2 story townhouse. Has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and 1 car garage. 1 bed and bath located downstairs. Re-modeled kitchen with granite and cherry wood cabinets. Large master bed and bath, with patio over-looking backyard. Skylight above the stairwell. Situated on canal lot with Lake Wellington access.
French Quarter – In September 2016 there was 1 Townhome Sold in this Non-Gated, Pet Friendly townhome community. French Quarter is governed by an HOA. The average monthly HOA Fee is $317 per month and covers: Lawn Care; Recrtnal Facility; Roof Maintenance; Trash Removal. The French Quarter townhomes are located off Forest Hill Boulevard and Wellington Trace, right across from Wellington’s City Hall!
- List Price: $111,000 – Sold Price: $111,000 or $77.73 per Square Foot of Living Area – 2BR 2.5 BA with 1,428 Square Feet of Living Area. BANK OWNED Property. WOW, This is the best priced opportunity for a stunning 2BR 2.5 BA townhome in the heart of Wellington. CASH Only due to condition of property. All in a great location near the Wellington Mall. Home went under contract within 7 Days On Market. CASH SALE
Georgian Courts – September 2016 there was 1 Townhome SOLD in this Non-Gated, Pet Friendly townhome community. Georgian Courts is governed by an HOA. The average monthly HOA Fee is $150 per month and covers: Common Areas; Lawn Care; Maintenance-Exterior; Pool Service. To get to Georgian Courts, take Southern Blvd to Big Blue Trace. South on Big Blue Trace then make a Right on Old Englishtown Rd. The community of Georgian Courts is on the right.
- List Price: $244,888 – Sold Price: $232,000 or $163.96 per Square Foot of Living Area – 2BR 2.5BA with 1,415 Square Feet of Living Area plus 1 Car Garage. You won’t want to miss this lovely and very well maintained townhome. Downstairs has tiled living space with a living room/dining combo, powder bathroom, kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast area. The bedrooms are upstairs with their own bathroom. Second floor has wood flooring and has laundry room. Great location along a quiet canal. Home went under contract within 15 Days On Market. CONVENTIONAL SALE
Towne Place – There was 1 Townhome SOLD in Towne Place. Towne Place is governed by an HOA and the monthly fees are $135-$145 per month. These fees cover: Common Areas; Lawn Care; Maintenance-Exterior; Management Fees. Towne Place is a Pet Friendly community that allows up to 2 Pets. There is no Renting Allowed within the 1st year of ownership however. To get to one of Wellington’s best kept secrets, Towne Place, go west on Wellington Trace to Greenview Shores then go South. Take your first left which is Lilac Place to Towne Place.
- List Price: $214,900 – Sold Price: $210,000 or $149.04 per Square Foot of Living Area – 2BR 2.5BA with 1,409 Square Feet of Living Area plus 1 Car Garage – Here is your opportunity to buy a 2 Story Townhome in Popular Towne Place. 1st Floor offers neutral tile, Powder Room, Breakfast bar, Spacious Kitchen with Pantry and Double Sinks which overlooks a large Dining/Living Room Area. Living Room is light and bright and has sliding doors that lead you to a screened-in back patio with Storage Closet. On the 2nd Floor there is Split Bedroom plan with a Jack-and-Jill bathroom between 2nd bedroom and loft area. Loft area could be used as a Sitting Room, Home Office etc. Both Bathrooms offer dual sinks! Master Bath has walk in shower and 2nd Bathroom offers Tub/Shower combination with Linen Closet. Both bathrooms are light and bright with a window in each.Master bedroom closets offer beautiful mirrored closet doors with one large walk-in closet for her and one smaller closet for him! Both bedrooms offer 42″ windows that let in plenty of light. There is a stack washer/dryer on 2nd floor. Fan with Lights are in both bedrooms and the living room. There is an in home Brinks Security system as well as community cameras strategically located throughout thje community. Single car garage with driveway parking. Beautiful Sparkling community pool to come home and relax in. Towne This great townhome went under contract within 38 Days on Market. CONVENTIONAL TRANSACTION.
Thinking of Selling Your Wellington Florida Townhome?
Have you been thinking of selling your Wellington Florida townhome? Please feel free to call me at 561.308.9355 or go to What is My Wellington Florida Townhome is Worth. As a full time Wellington Realtor I am familar with the Wellington Communities. I will email you a FREE market analysis or will be happy to stop by for an in home visit. Please take a moment to view my Marketing Plan which ensures that I will sell your home for Top Dollar in the least amount of time and with the least amount of sacrifice. Please take a moment to review my Client Testimonial page.
Wellington FL Townhomes For Sale
Wellington Florida was rated as one of the ” Top 100 Places to Live” so there are plenty of folks to looking to live in our great community! Our schools are top notch, our community is friendly and neighborly, well maintained and there is plenty to do! Looking to purchase one of Wellington FL Townhomes, Condos or Single Family Homes? I am a full time Wellington Realtor who has lived in the Wellington Florida area since the early 1980’s. There is a good chance that I have seen the community that you are interested in, as it was being built! Please give me a call at 561.308.9355 for all of your Wellington Florida Real Estate Questions! Whatever your needs and wants are, I can help you achieve your dream of homeownership! You can start searching now, the search results are updated every 15 minutes! Wellington Townhomes For Sale