How are Wellington FL Condo Sales? August 2016
Wellington FL Condo Sales!
The Wellington FL Condo Sales were Slower in August 2016. There were a total of 6 Wellington Florida Condos Sold! Typically the Wellington FL Condo Sales are slower in August as families are getting back from vacation and parents are getting their kids ready to go back to school. The Wellington Condo market gets competitive when it comes to certain Condo Communities. The most Popular Condo communities are the ones that are in the $150,000 to low $200,000 price range with lower Condo Association Fees. Wellington Florida is such a “A Great Hometown” with Top Notch Schools it is no wonder that it is a highly sought after community to live in. Please take a look below at some of Wellington FL Condo Sales and see what they SOLD for as well as how much their Condo Association dues are.
Arissa Place – In the month of August 2016 there was 1 Condo SOLD in Arissa Place. Arissa Place has a heated pool, hot tub, small fitness room, children’s playground and picnic area. Arissa Place is located in the heart of Wellington, close to Polo and Equestrian Show grounds, Gated Pet Friendly Community HOA fees range from $200 for the smaller units to just over $300 per month for the larger Condos.
- 2060 Greenview Shores Boulevard 317, Wellington, FL 33414 – This was a 3BR 2BA Condo with 1,113 Square Feet of Living Area – CORNER UNIT on the 3rd Floor. 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths and Open Den/Office plus Living Area & (1) car garage. Full Appliances, granite counters, large master bath, Carpeting in Living Areas…overlooking Beautiful Golf Course and Canal, – List Price: $178,500 – Sold Price: $171,500 – Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $154.09 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 14
Sheffield Woods – There were 2 Condos SOLD in Sheffield Woods in August 2016. This well maintained Condo Community hasreasonable Association fees that run in the mid $200 range per month and cover the follow: Basic Cable, Pest Control,Roof Maintenance, Building Insurance and more. This is a very well maintained community off Wellington Trace between Big Blue Trace and Forest Hill Boulevard. The community is Not Gated and is Pet Friendly with some size restrictions.
- 13035 Albright Court 3, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $165,000 – Sold Price: $150,000 – 2BR 2BA Condo with 1,300 Square Feet of Living Area. Lovely second floor unit – has been remodeled – furniture is negotiable. Great location – close to community pool. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $115.38 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 48 – CASH TRANSACTION
- 13075 Albright Court 31, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $159,900 – Sold Price: $151,000 – 2BR 2BA Condo with 1,300 Square Feet of Living Area. Nicely maintained second floor unit. Updated bathroom. Lamnate flooring. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $116.15 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 40 – CASH TRANSACTION
Shores at Wellington -There was 1 Condo SOLD in the Shores at Wellington in the month of August 2016. The Shores at Wellington is the tallest Condo Community in Wellington Florida! This 4 story condo does offer Elevators for your convenience. In Shores at Wellington there are two distinct types of condos. There are the condos that are in the 4 Story buildings which offer elevators and another group that resemble typical 2 Story townhomes with garage. The Shores at Wellington is situated off Big Blue Trace closer toward South Shore Boulevard. Community offers a Large Pool, Tennis Courts, and Exercise Room. This is a Non Gated community that is Pet Friendly. There are some breed restrictions and you are allowed 2 pets up to 50 pounds each.
- 12524 Shoreline Drive S 205, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $219,900 – Sold Price: $215,000 – 3BR 2BA Condo with 1,768 Square Feet of Living Area – This 2nd floor condo had a lovely lake view. – Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $121.61 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 0 – CASH TRANSACTION
Palm Beach Polo – Palm Beach Polo is a manned guard gated community and is Pet Friendly. Situated off Forest Hill Boulevard/Southshore Boulevard Palm Beach Polo is the luxury address in the Wellington community. Comprised of Luxurious estate Homes, Condos and Villas.
- 13329 Polo Road W A 102, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $310,000 – Sold Price: $300,000 – 3BR 3BA Condo with 1,800 Square Feet of Living Area. Palm Beach Polo centrally located La Quinta condo. The Condo Fees are in the low $600 per month. Fantastic views from living room and separate dining room, with southwest exposure. Very close to the west gate and all the horse show activity. This truly is a great value for such a pristine residence. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $166.67 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 357 – CASH TRANSACTION
- 11863 Wimbledon Circle 410, 411, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $285,000- Sold Price: $275,000 – 2 BR 2BA Tennis Lodges Condo with 1,400 Square Feet of Living Area. Updated and well-situated, this Tennis Lodge is conveniently located by the East gate and away from major roads with lovely water views from all rooms. Set up as two separate residences, both sides have their own kitchen and washer/dryers. Live in the one bedroom side and rent the studio. Condo Fees are $717 per month. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $196.43 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 12
Are you Interested in Purchasing a Wellington FL Condo?
Looking to purchase one of Wellington Florida Condos, Single Family Homes or is Townhome more your style ? Please give me a call at 561.308.9355 for all of your Wellington Florida Real Estate Questions! We will need to sit down and discuss exactly what YOU are looking for! Do you like a gated community, do you have furry family members and need a Pet Friendly community? Do you prefer a Wellington Florida home that has been remodeled or do you prefer to find a fixer-upper? They are all out there and together we will find the Perfect Home For YOU!
You can Start Your Search Here! Listings Updated Every 15 Minutes! Wellington Florida Condos For Sale
Thinking of Selling Your Wellington FL Condo?
Have you been thinking of selling your Wellington FL Condo? If you would like to receive a no obligation quote to see what the Wellington FL Condo Sales look like in your community, please feel free to call me at 561.308.9355 or go to What is My Wellington Condo Worth. As a full time Wellington Realtor I am familar with the Wellington Communities and all the Wellington FL Condo Sales and I will email you a FREE market analysis or will be happy to stop by for an in home visit. Please take a moment to view my Marketing Plan which ensures that I will sell your home for Top Dollar in the least amount of time and with the least amount of sacrifice. Please take a moment to review my Client Testimonial page.