How are the Sales of Wellington Condos? September 2016
Sales of Wellington Condos Picks Up !
The Sale of Wellington Condos has almost doubled since August 2016. There were 11 Wellington Condos SOLD in September 2016 as opposed to only 6 Sales in August 2016. The Wellington Florida Equestrian Season is almost here and with that you will see SALES of Wellington FLorida properties increase. If you have been thinking of selling your Wellington Florida Condos, NOW is the time! The most Popular Wellington Condos are the ones that are in the $150,000 to low $200,000 price range with lower Condo Association Fees. Wellington Florida is such a “A Great Hometown” with Top Notch Schools it is no wonder that it is a highly sought after community to live in.
Please take a look below at some of Wellington Condos that have recently SOLD…
Arissa Place – In the month of September 2016 there was 2 Condos SOLD in Arissa Place. Arissa Place has a heated pool, hot tub, small fitness room, children’s playground and picnic area. Arissa Place is located in the heart of Wellington, close to Polo and Equestrian Show grounds, Gated Pet Friendly Community HOA fees range from $200 for the smaller units to just over $300 per month for the larger Condos.
- 2100 Greenview Shores Boulevard 515, Wellington, FL 33414 – This was a 3BR 2BA Condo with 1,200 Square Feet of Living Area -Delightful 3/2 condo on 2nd floor with lake and golf views. Condo features granite counter tops, inside unit washer/dryer, covered patio, 1 detached car garage, 2 extra parking spaces, and tons of natural light – List Price: $178,900 – Sold Price: $167,000 – Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $139.17- Days On Market Before Going Under Contract – 124 – CASH TRANSACTION
- 2100 Greenview Shores Boulevard 511, Wellington, FL 33414 – his was a 3BR 2BA Condo with 1,200 Square Feet of Living Area – 3 bedroom 2 bath condo with 1 car detached garage. Spectacular golf and lake views from the family room, patio and master bedroom. Galley kitchen with granite counters. Some TLC needed but can move in on day one. List Price: $125,000 – Sold Price: $150,000 – Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $125.00- Days On Market Before Going Under Contract -12 CASH TRANSACTION
Palm Beach Polo – September 2016 saw 2 Palm Beach Polo Condos SOLD. Palm Beach Polo is a manned guard gated community and is Pet Friendly. Situated off Forest Hill Boulevard/Southshore Boulevard Palm Beach Polo is the luxury address in the Wellington community. Comprised of Luxurious estate Homes, Condos and Villas.
- 13334 Polo Club Road 218/219, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $240,000 – Sold Price: $232,000 – 2BR 3BA Condo with 1,400 Square Feet of Living Area. Palm Beach Polo centrally located Bagattelle condo. Unique 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in the heart of Wellington.Located in the midst of horse country. Close to equestian, polo, and golf. Turn key apartment. Monthly Condo Fee: $508. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $165.71 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 4 – CASH TRANSACTION
- 11863 Wimbledon Circle 402-403, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $285,000- Sold Price: $272,000 – 2 BR 2BA Tennis Lodges Condo with 1,400 Square Feet of Living Area. Nicely renovated, move in ready, 2 bedroom 2 bath unit that can be separated into a one bedroom unit with a full kitchen and an efficiency. Gorgeous kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances and granite counters. Open floor plan with French doors to the screened in back patio. New washer and dryer installed in the one bedroom unit beginning of this year. Perfect income opportunity, live on one side and rent the efficiency or rent both. Furniture negotiable. Newer AC in the one bedroom unit (2015) Condo Fees are $717 per month. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $194.64 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 85 CASH TRANSACTION
Sheffield Woods – There were 2 Wellington Condos SOLD in Sheffield Woods in September 2016. This well maintained Condo Community has reasonable Association fees that run in the mid $200 range per month and cover the follow: Basic Cable, Pest Control,Roof Maintenance, Building Insurance and more. This is a very well maintained community off Wellington Trace between Big Blue Trace and Forest Hill Boulevard. The community is Not Gated and is Pet Friendly with some size restrictions.
- 13065 Albright Court 24, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $149,000 – Sold Price: $140,000 – 3BR 2BA Condo with 1,300 Square Feet of Living Area. Great location – close to community pool. Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $107.69 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 4 – CASH TRANSACTION
- 113009 Odessa Trail 17, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $162,500 – Sold Price: $150,000 – 2BR 2BA Condo with 1,300 Square Feet of Living Area. Enjoy the serenity of this well maintained 1st floor condo with tiled floors, freshly painted and cleaned, all new white appliances, RhinoShield hurricane treated windows, large master bedroom, master bath with marble tub/shower, screened patio off master bedroom leads to quiet private backyard facing the preserve. Exterior storage shed for additional storage.Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $ 115.38 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 70 – CASH TRANSACTION
Shores at Wellington -There were 2 Condos SOLD in the Shores at Wellington in the month of September 2016. The Shores at Wellington is the tallest Condo Community in Wellington Florida! This 4 story condo does offer Elevators for your convenience. In Shores at Wellington there are two distinct types of condos. There are the condos that are in the 4 Story buildings which offer elevators and another group that resemble typical 2 Story townhomes with garage. The Condo Fees for the units in the 4 Story building run in the $530 per month range and the condo fes for the units that resemble townhomes run in the lower $300 range per month. They cover: Cable, Exterior Insurance, Roof Maintenance as well as Exterior Maintenance. The Shores at Wellington is situated off Big Blue Trace closer toward South Shore Boulevard. Community offers a Large Pool, Tennis Courts, and Exercise Room. This is a Non Gated community that is Pet Friendly. There are some breed restrictions and you are allowed 2 pets up to 50 pounds each.
- 12598 Shoreline Drive 107, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $125,000 – Sold Price: $140,000 – 3BR 2BA Condo with 1,321 Square Feet of Living Area – SHORTSALE – Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $105.98 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 29 – CASH TRANSACTION
- 12709 Shoreline Drive 7d, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $169,000 – Sold Price: $166,000 – 2BR 2BA Condo with 1,222 Square Feet of Living Area – Nicely redone end unit in terrific community close to Palm Beach Polo and many Wellington schools and parks. Extensive ceramic tile, redone kitchen with granite tops and stainless appliances, one car garage, newer front load washer and dryer. Lots of closet space, two screened and tiled patios and more! Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $135.84 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 7 – CONVENTIONAL TRANSACTION
St Andrews at Polo Club – There was 1 Condo Sold in September 2016. St Andrews at the Polo Club is one of Wellington’s most prestigious Condo Communities in Palm Beach County! This gated community allows 2 household pets ( Max 35lbs per pet), Pick-up trucks ( Up to 1 Ton) but RV’s, Boats etc are not allowed. The community of St Andrews Wellington is classified as a Condo Community even though the 2 story townhomes do not resemble condos. The monthly Condo Association fees range from $200 up to almost $400 depending upon the unit. The Condo Fees cover: Insurance-Bldg, Roof Maintenance,Common R.E. Tax; Lawn Care; Management Fees; Manager; Pool Service; and Recreational Facility.
- 11710 Saint Andrews Place 203, Wellington, FL 33414 – List Price: $226,500- Sold Price: $210,000 – 2 BR 2BA Tennis Lodges Condo with 1,404 Square Feet of Living Area – Ready for your finishing touches. Water and golf view with this 2nd Floor Condo offering 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo with front garage and parking space.Sold Price Per Square Foot Living Area: $149.57 – Days On Market Before Going Under Contract: 98 – CASH TRANSACTION
Are you Interested in Purchasing one of the Wellington Condos?
Looking to purchase one of the fabulous Wellington Condos, Single Family Homes or is Townhome more your style ? Please give me a call at 561.308.9355 for all of your Wellington Florida Real Estate Questions! We will need to sit down and discuss exactly what YOU are looking for! Do you like a gated community, do you have furry family members and need a Pet Friendly community? Do you prefer a Wellington Florida home that has been remodeled or do you prefer to find a fixer-upper? They are all out there and together we will find the Perfect Home For YOU!
You can Start Your Search Here! Listings Updated Every 15 Minutes! Wellington Florida Condos For Sale
Thinking of Selling Your Wellington FL Condo?
Have you been thinking of selling your Wellington Florida Condo? If you would like to receive a no obligation quote to see what the Sales of Wellington Condos look like in your community, please feel free to call me at 561.308.9355 or go to What is My Wellington Condo Worth. As a full time Wellington Realtor I am familar with the Wellington Communities and all the Wellington FL Condo Sales and I will email you a FREE market analysis or will be happy to stop by for an in home visit. Please take a moment to view my Marketing Plan which ensures that I will sell your home for Top Dollar in the least amount of time and with the least amount of sacrifice. Please take a moment to review my Client Testimonial page.